ccla.cgg.gov.in – APPSC Villager Revenue Officer Recruitment 2013 – Online Application –Admit Card – Hall Ticket – Model Paper – Answer Key - Result 2013
Government of Andhra Pradesh is declaring recruitment more than 7700 various vacancies. APPSC Village Revenue Office Recruitment 2013 invites application for the post various post. Eligible candidates apply of this post on official website.
APPSC has announced for various post like Jr.assistant,village revenue officer, village revenue assistant,surveryors,deputy thasildar,draftman and this various post start online application from official website.
Here Explain full information regarding APPSC Village Revenue Office Recruitment 2013 with useful links.
APPSC Village Revenue Office Recruitment Detail
No. of Vacancies: 7776
Name Of vacancies an Posts
Education Qualification and Other Criteria
- Jr. Assistant should passed at least 10+2
- Village Revenue Officer should passed at least 10+2
- Deputy Thasildar should passed Graduate
- Surveyors should passed Diploma
- Draftman should passed Diploma
- As per Government Rules and regulations
How to Apply Application Form
- Step: 1) Open official website ‘www.apspsc.gov.in’.
- Step: 2) Here Display Full information regarding online Application Click on.
- Step: 3) Fill up The Applications Forms Other Information then Submit The Form.
- Step :4) After Submit The Application Form successfully then input fee related information Ex. Bank Chalan or other.
- Step: 5) Print-out Application form for father use in future.
All Candidates Get Full Information regarding APPSC Village Revenue Office Recruitment 2013 Or Other Queries Then Refer Official Website and Touch With Gadgetzoos Team and Following Useful Link To Get Valuable information.
Click Here To: Get Online Application
Click Here To: Get Full Advertisement Detail
Click Here To: Get Official Website
Click Here To: Get Admit Card
Click Her To: Get Model Paper
To get More information Regarding this post Just Like our Facebook page and you will getting all the update very soon.